1. Get Out Of The Water
- hot chocolate a great lift on it's own but if you add in a tot of the brandy. Hmm nothing like it!
- Teapigs winter spice and chilli chai tea - spicy and warming
- Incense cones because the smell reminds me of chilled out evenings at home or in friends' houses
- lavender oil from the fields Wills and I spent magical mornings in over the summer
- encouraging letters from friends, one with a Before the Dawn pin is already there.
- a book of Celtic wisdom because I am a Celt in my heart.
What would you put in a rescue kit? What would rescue you when you need to get out of the water of life for a while?